Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pin It!

Are you hooked on Pinterest? I know you didn't just say "what's Pinterest?" Pinterest is just the greatest online creation since Google.....if you don't believe me you HAVE to try it! The site is invitation only, so if you need an invite let me know and I'll send you one.

What Pinterest is is an online pin board. When you are looking at a website or blog and see something you really like and want to remember for later....Pin It! You choose a picture from the site, write a description about it and then it's saved to your pin board so you can easily get to it later.

You can also see what your friends are pinning....and repin their amazing finds.

It's easy to get carried away, lose track of time, and pin thousands of things. Here are some of the amazing things I've pinned lately





Oh there are so many more wonderful things out there....you really need to check it out. I hope to have some posts soon to show you the projects I've found on Pinterest that I have actually made.
Come join us....happy Pinning!

No comments: