Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Influenster

Have you heard of Influenster.com? It's this neat little site with HUGE rewards! They just went through a site makeover and, honestly, I'm still adjusting. OK....here's the deal. You sign up, earn badges, review products. I thought it was crazy when I first joined....but it's for real. I have received a VoxBox, I reviewed products, I love the whole idea of this site.

If you know me, you know I'm not always big on change. I like to find a system that works for me and when people disrupt that, I do NOT love it! For example, the Facebook timelines really messed me up for a few weeks. The new influenster site has been an adjustment to say the least.....it's totally different from the old site. Same premise, different layout! I think the changes are great, everything is pretty easy to navigate...I just have to readjust the way I do things, but I'm getting there.

Check out www.influenster.com. Let me know what you think!

No comments: