Saturday, November 6, 2010

Brad's Birthday Eve

Tomorrow is Brad's birthday. Yay!!! I can't wait for him to be "old" like me. I am excited about his birthday this year. We are having dinner at my grandparents after church. The birthday boy has chosen the menu....fried turkey, potato salad, baked beans, corn, green bean casserole (thanks Becky for whipping this up for me) and for dessert we're having banana pudding cheesecake....yep it's a mouthful. When he first said that I was like "what the heck is that....how am I going to make that?" Then I Googled it -- there are a LOT of recipes out there. I chose one and, after a quick trip to the store, I got to work getting it baked so it had plenty of time to chill in the fridge. I can't wait to taste it!
I'll try to post some pictures tomorrow....for now I'm going to bed, but if you see Brad around tomorrow make sure to wish him a happpy day.

No comments: