Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Collection

Shutterfly has revealed their holiday cards for 2010 and I'm excited! There are a lot of fabulous designs this year. We normally don't send out photo cards, but I've decided that we need to. Heck, if you know me very well, you probably know that I have great intentions to send cards every year, but they don't always make it to the mail. That's going to change this year....seriously.....I've been working less on planning and more on follow through.

Also, I've decided that there is no reason to not send updated photos to people just because we don't have kids....I hope people care about us too.

Anyway, here is the design I think we're going to use:

Of course that isn't Brad and I....but I don't want to ruin it for everyone.

If you're in the market for Christmas cards you really should check out Shutterfly. They also have some great gift ideas including calendars and canvas wall art. If you want great personalized items be sure to stop by their website and look around....I'm sure you'll find something you like.

PS - If you have a blog you can go through this link, make a post on your blog about Shutterfly and get a code for 50 free Christmas cards.

OH....one more bonus.....if you're a member of Upromise, you get 8% of your Shutterfly purchases back!! Love it!

No comments: